Hey!!! So like two weeks ago I went to Shipshewana, Indiana with my friend Sarah, her sister and her mom. I failed to take pictures of everything... It's a large Amish town and has a huge flea market (not Amish run as much as we expected) twice a week through the summer. It was HOT. When I get hot and sweaty I think of NOTHING but the hot and sweatiness. So... I took pictures of cows we passed in a truck outside of the auction house...
I spent $100. I got:
- three tshirts
- a mug
- rock candy
- two glitter paints
- an Amish bonnet... pics to come soon
- a Nascar jacket for my dog (seriously)
- hair bow for Macey
- three Pomeranian magnet things
- a little red leather purse
- a purse for my assitant
- pink clip in hair extensions
- a pretzel and multiple drinks
- a tshirt for my mama since she watched the pups
- a yard of white and pale pink striped jersey knit
- solar dancing bunny (it's head nods... it's cute)
So on to the Mustdo (like Mustard- haha!) part of my post....
I LOVE bottled root beer... and I CANNOT throw away the bottles when I'm done. It seems wasteful... and recycling seems like I'm giving away something that holds immense promise of craftiness. My friend said it's called hoarding... ha! isn't he funny? Anyway... I'm really loving these yarn bottle ideas...
What color or colors or even patterns would you do on a bottle? I seriously have like 20 in my cabinet...