Thursday, July 19, 2012

Craftaholics Anonymous Summer 2012: Handmade Gift Exchange

Hello! This is what I made for my partner in the secret handmade gift exchange hosted by Linda @ Craftaholics Anonymous.

My partner said she liked owls and the colors navy, yellow, and gray for her house. She also told me that they were big into decorating for the holidays. This is what I came up with:

I hand sewed and pieced him together from start to finish with my own design.

The clothespins hold the little seasonal banners... they are felt pieces glued to twine. I hand created the felt pieces for everything but Christmas and Valentines. Fall is orange triangles that I painted with acrylic paint.

These are the doggy craft inspectors... and a little owl waiting for me to finish his banners!

What do you think? I haven't had any luck hearing from my partner yet so I'm really hoping she liked them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is ADORABLE!! What a lucky partner you had to get such a fun gift! I especially love the different banners! Seriously this is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts