Tuesday, July 17, 2012

30 Things: #6 Hardest Thing

#6 What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

The hardest thing I have ever experienced was when my mom had her heart attack. It was hard to think of losing her and even harder to watch her and my other family members break down. No matter how old you are, you always need your mom or a parent to turn to. It was scary to find out what was happening and then know that she needed a double bypass. The way someone looks after that isn't something you can prepare for. She was all swelled up and had tons of machines connected to her and into her and creepy noises and gurgling. She was covered with big ice pack things and blankets and it was just scary. I'm not good at losing people or going through changes. This was not something I was ready for and it knocked me for a loop for a long while. I'm thankful to say my mom gave up smoking after doing so most of her life and is doing great now three or four years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts