Hey! I'm linking up to Heather (Just Lovely Things) and Heather (Glitter and Gloss) for a late Mani Monday post!
I have been obsessed for a while with trying to find a pale pink polish that doesn't take a million coats. I picked up this bottle from Sephora for $9.50. It's called "I Have a Blush on You". Online it describes it as a opaque ballerina pink... I didn't know what opaque meant (Ha! Yes I am a teacher!). So after I figured out that opaque meant not see through I was good to go!
I went to the Sephora inside JCPenney's and they were running a promo where you got a free Sephora tote and deluxe sample bag if you signed up for a JCP credit card. (I paid it off as soon as I made my purchase!)
- Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer
- Lancome Moisturizer
- Shea Butter Moisturizer
- Meaningful Beauty Eye Cream
- Algenist Firming Face Cream
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More- T Zone Pore Tightening Cream
- Peter Thomas Roth- Instant Firm Face Cream
- Peter Thomas Roth- Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel
- Bare Minerals- Naturally Luminous Duo (cleanser and moisturizer)
- Sephora Instant Moisturizer
- Sarah McNamara- Miracle Skin Transformer
- First Aid Beauty- Ultra Repair Cream
- Philosophy- Purity Cleansing Gel
- Philosophy- Eyes Wide Open Eye Gel
- Bare Minerals Make Up Starter Sample
- Murad- Active Radiance Serum
I haven't tried any of them yet, but you better believe I was stoked when I saw all my goodies! It was like a free triple Birchbox from Sephora!