Tuesday, September 15, 2009
GET A GIFT, GIVE A GIFT
I SO TOTALLY excited about this next project...
Get a gift and give a gift!!
I absolutely LOVE it - even if no one comments or responds to it! But I TOTALLY want to make some awesome gifts for some awesome people!
Copied from my friend Sarah over at LOVE, LOVE, LOVE who copied it from her friend!
Pay it foward!
Who doesn't love new, beautiful, unique handmade items? How about if you could get that new, beautiful, unique handmade item for free? How about if you then shared your talents with others? Now I know that last one sometimes makes people nervous...but I know there are enough of you out there that are up to the challenge. So please, read on and leave a comment.
For all bloggers who leave a comment with blog address or email on this post and commit to do the same pay-it-forward on their blogs I will do the following:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I send you. But you may be pleasantly surprised.
2. What I send will be made just for you, with love, by my own hands. You'd be surprised how much of our personalities come through online.
3. I will complete all gifts this year - 2009 (scary I know!).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world, that you can touch and feel, and not something cyber.
5. I reserve the right to do something strange. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. If you find it truly horrendous, just let me know. Perhaps you'll send it forward to someone who will absolutely love it.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post (one for each).
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you to confirm. I am willing to post overseas (I am in the US).
I AM SO SUPER EXCITED! I LOVE THAT I CAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY AND BRIGHTEN THEIR DAY! Even more important, I LOVE that I have gotten to spend so much time hanging out with my amazing friend Sarah. She is the BESTEST of all BEST friends anyone could ever have. She even bartered for me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER :). (And I hope she lets me send her something!)
ENTER CODE "BLACKFRIDAY15" IN THE SHOP TO GET 15% OFF YOUR PURCHASE! A Place in This World Good now through Saturday at noon!
Sorry guys! I can't figure out how to edit my other video clip to just show the crazy dog butting in! Oh well, love to ya's any...
There's a quote written on the chalkboard in my hallway: "We tend to seek happiness, when happiness is actually a choice." ...
The school year started... I am the only special education resource teacher in the entire building... That makes my caseload 32... It's ...
Wow.... I haven't posted in forever. It seems like social media has become overwhelming and has taken over and overpowered the blog wor...
So... this gets pretty deep and I actually let it sit in the drafts for the last week debating about whether or not to post it. I know a lo...
I own four pets. FOUR. When I first moved out on my own I had a dog, two cats, a turtle, and a hamster. It was INSANE. Of the current F...
My computer area.... those three letters are the wall are from my friend who was my Secret Santa one year at our previous school. All ...
I'm baaaack! After being in a funk I decided to redo the blog to match my shop name. It's more meaningful to me than the title Ob...
Hey ya'll. I'm advertising this month with Maria @ Agape Love Designs! I'm a little late on this because live has been CRA...