Sunday, September 6, 2009

LATE PINK SATURDAY CHALLENGE!

Okay, so Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound challenged us Pink Saturday Bloggers to feature another blogger on our post. I'm a day late- due to being sick in bed all day most likely, but this was well worth the wait!

Check out Claudia at Dipity Road! This is what I call Heaven on Earth! My soul sighed when I saw the pictures of what I can only call complete happiness. I love animals (thus my five pets) and would love to live in a quiet country house where animals wandered by for a visit. You HAVE to see Claudia's photography! It's AMAZING!

DIPITY ROAD!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never...I am having a-give-away to celebrate my 1 month Blogoversary.... so come on over and check it out... We will picking a winner Late Monday night , and posting the results then...
    xoxo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts