Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tree Branches Galore...

Okay, so I'll be the first to admit that I have come to HATE yardwork. I made this huge flower bed last summer (only lived in my house for a year and a half now), thinking it would be less grass to mow, and despite all of my efforts it has been overtaken with weeds and grass. I also have an 8 foot tall fence out back that faces up against my neighbors privacy fence- but they left about a foot of weed growing space for me to enjoy... the weeds have trunks from B.M. (before move-in). I hate the jungle craziness, but this is all rambling because I am writing this post in reference to the pile of tree branches I have collected in my front flowerbed. Why haven't I broken them down and thrown them away you ask? Because it frustrates me that they had the nerve to fall out of the tree in the first place, and because they just poke holes through the sides of the bags and scratch me all up! So last year, I had this idea that I was going to use them to make a fall craft- I got frustrated and gave up when the branches wouldn't cooperate. So... what now? Well, there's a new bushel of them waiting my bad words and frustrated glares. Alas, I found this craft... it involves glittery diamondlike decoratives and reminds me of the winter snow I adore... so here's to Amy vs. the Branches: Year 2. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Check out the directions and idea at SaveOnCrafts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts