Thursday, October 1, 2009

THANK GOD FOR YEAR ROUND SCHOOLS!

Okay! So, as of tomorrow at 3:45pm... I will be FREE!!! We are starting our first three week break of the year! I'll be teaching intersession for three and a half hours a day for the first two weeks, but I'm still super excited! It means time to finish cleaning my house that I moved into over a year ago, finishing up the yard sale, sending things to Good Will, and lots of crafting! So tomorrow I'm coming home to make enchiladas and then looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday. After some much needed catch up sleep I'm off to the craft store for red and white flowers, fabric to redo an old chair, decorative nail heads, and whatever else grabs my eye! Enjoy the fall! It's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts