Monday, October 12, 2009

Flea Market Finds from Last Week

Look at the great finds I came across at the Flea Market last week, Pre-H1N1 confirmation (yup, that's right I'm a teacher and I've gotten slapped with the H1N1 virus).

I found these awesomely shabby and sage green (despite the picture) wooden frames for $1.99 each! No idea what I am doing with them yet, partly I just want to hang them up on the wall as they are!

An awesome silver serving tray for just $2 that I'm painting with chalkboard paint because the surface is scratched up and I saw an awesome tray/chalkboard welcome sign over at Tatertots and Jello.

These are all of my finds, along with the dog and my couch. There was the tray and wooden frames, and then the cat flag that I got for just 99 cents! I found more great finds today, but I can't show them all because some are Christmas presents!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts