Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fellow Pink Saturday Bloggers

I always forget to link to Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound! So here it goes:

Check out Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound- the creator of PINK SATURDAY!

Now check out fellow Pink Saturday Bloggers I L-O-V-E:
Also, this blog made me CRACK UP! I laughed harder than I have all day at some of the pictures! I'm so glad someone else is nuts about their dogs! (I love my cats, hamster, and turtle too BTW).



I'm trying to keep up with my followers for being so awesome (computer has been temperamental lately and not let me visit), and Angelika's Pink post had me cracking up!
Angelika Heart Talk

Here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day! (One where Charlie doesn't pee in my bed @ 2:30am!)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, such a precious doggy pic! Still on my Pink Saturday rounds. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dog picture, will have to go over and have a visit to see what you are sharing with us this week, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny that you found a pet blog with blingidy. love your blog decor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still making my PS rounds. Wishing you a "dry" night!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts