Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flowers and Exhaustion

I have pictures I need to take and upload to write a blog post about my latest adventures in thrifting and farmers marketing... but for now I'm exhausted from spending three and a half hours moving classrooms at school and sweating like a hog. So I will work on those pics later... for now you can enjoy pics of my flowers I took yesterday while playing with my camera. :)











P.S. Please ignore the dead growth in different areas... it's really dry here right now and I basically now have straw instead of grass... The pink flowers are midnight primose, the one rose is called peace something.. it blooms yellow and then turns pink from the edges. The red rose is a red long stem rose bush... each stem has one single red rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts