Monday, June 18, 2012

Needle Felting Obsession

Okay... the needle felted creature obsession started with this...


He's adorable and only $7 from Alisha Harms' etsy shop! (click to check out her cuties! And all other creators and bloggers and linked up to the sources as well!)
I had the pleasure of seeing her products in person at the INDIEana Handicraft Exchange... I so should have snatched up a little owl then, but I was overwhelmed with all of the sights to see and failed!

Now I am coveting this little guy and wanting to snatch him up very very soon!

Okay... then I got an email from Miss Heather @ Just Lovely Things and figured since she said she was surfing the net on her phone she must be on Pinterest...

Apparently, I missed this post on her blog:


(mini Arthur courtesy of Dani @ Good Natured- she makes beautiful pottery pieces too!)

I can't even tell you how hard I laughed! So then I had to search "Felted Pomeranian" on etsy...
Hold on to your hats because I have seriously been giggling and flipping out ever since!

Okay... let's be realistic. I'm a teacher. I will never be able to justify spending $250.00 or even $120.00 on a felted Pomeranian. So... if you don't follow me on facebook, let me fill you in.

I have spent the last hour calculating how much time and the probability of success if I were to drive to the nearest sheep filled yard, jump the fence with my hair brush, and chase down a sheep to get me some wool to try my hand at needle felting...

Can you imagine? I'm pretty sure it would be reminiscent of Babe the pig trying to run and ending up just talking to the sheep to get what he needed...

Source: via Amy on Pinterest




Maybe I can try my friend's Persian...




Or there's always the two Pomeranians...

(I think the little one may be on to me...)

4 comments:

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts