Saturday, October 1, 2011

Grad School: Development of Creative Thinking

So I'm going to school to get my Master's in Educational Psychology with a focus on Gifted Education.

I'm taking two courses right now, one of which is an eight weeker that ends on the 17th. I am preparing to start one of my final assignments: Creative Practicing.

Assignment: Spend at least 12 hours over a period of time doing something in a new way or something differently.

My take: spend at least an hour a day for the next two weeks creating one new thing each day and then documenting that journey on this little blog. Goal? Do some of those things I've starred on Google Reader and pinned on Pinterest and maybe whip up some new items for the Etsy Shop.

Follow along with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts