Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Saga Continues

Okay, so I started out with hot water running in a stream as if someone had not turned it off in the tub like this...
And drove downtown to the plumbing supply store and paid $60 for two new faucet gut pieces (the receipt says ceramic cartridge... basically it's everything that screws into the pipe in the wall and is covered by the handle). Mom said, "Get both Amy, otherwise you'll end up needing the other one before you know it." So, I did and spent the $60. Came home all excited, put the new parts on (with Charlie the pomeranian/puparoo in the tub with me), turned the water back on...




and now....




drum roll please....
WE HAVE A TRICKLE RUNNING OF COLD WATER INSTEAD OF HOT!

If I was a mermaid this wouldn't bother me as I would live underwater and most likely wouldn't have issues with air leaks ya know?


Anyway, saga continues- mom is going to go back downtown to the plumbing store and exchange the cold piece for a new one. My reasoning is that if the hot water is now fixed with the new part... then the cold water part must be defective. Right? Uh... sure... just go along with it here. I'll let you know what happens next...

Until then....
I'm Soggy with a Chance of Dog Paws

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts