Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Update

My mom got released from the hospital Saturday (January 23rd) after undergoing a double heart bypass that Tuesday. She is home and doing very well recovery wise. She's struggling with following doctor's orders on limitations and dieting, but we continue to try to support her in that. She's only 52 so it's very scary to think of someone having all of this happen at that age. Thank you for prayers and thoughts. They really helped.

Also, I'm still trying to get back in the swing of things and deal with life that has continued to go on as my mom was hospitalized. I hope to get some pictures of the crafts I've done the last few months posted and get to work on some other new projects. I'm hoping to make my own planner- but first of all clean up the crap room! (Then I'll call it the craft room again)

Much Love!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hope your mom is continuing to recover. My Dad had quadruple bypass surgery when he was 60 - he just turned 89 last month and he's doing pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts