Saturday, January 9, 2010

Long Time No See...

Here's some of what I was up to the last month when I wasn't blogging...

Tote bag for one of my friend's four daughters whom I love...
(bought the bag, made the cupcake with felt and glued the pieces together, added ribbon, and wrote with shirt paint)

(didn't realize the pic was sideways until after uploading)


(so I added the one of the cat giving his stamp of approval)

My friend's youngest daughter just got her own bedroom for the very first time, she wanted a Webkinz room... so I freehanded these from looking at the icons on the website and then painted it on a flat canvas with acrylics....


Her third daughter got these headbands with felt roses glued on them that I made. She's all about being a girly girl...


And the oldest who loves purple and monkeys, got this hat box that I mod podged paper on and the little monkey is handpainted by me (bought blank at Michaels) and glued on the top... was supposed to be for the jewelry making stuff her mom got her- but that ended up distributed between all the girls.



And lastly...

I got my little Charlie neutered, so here we are- beginning week 2 of the conehead. He gets to stop wearing it on Thursday!


I have to thank all of you ahead of time as I go through a very difficult situation at this point in time. I am questioning myself and full of doubt with the choices I have made in life. I am working hard to overcome the shadows of my past that have defined me and made me into someone with almost no confidence who doesn't feel good enough for anyone. It has effected my entire life, and now it is effecting my career. So I now look ahead this year, just ahead to tomorrow really, and pray that I will be a little stronger than I was today... and another small step towards being more confident. Reading your blogs and experiencing the inspiration that I get from each of your crafts and posts is what brightens my every day. I am so extremely thankful for my friends and family who are supporting me as I deal with accepting that what I have worked so hard at isn't good enough for where I need to be in my fifth year of my job and doing everything in my power to break free of the past that has defined me for too long. I want to be the person I dreamed of being as a little girl, instead of the person I have let myself get trapped into by those who brought me down.

Much love to all of you and the very best of wishes...

More Sincerely than you will ever know,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy.. My goodness, you HAVE been BUSY!! Everything looks adorable, and I can only imagine how much the girls absolutely LOVED everything! Hope little Charlie is feeling better soon, and that you are too! Hang in there, and just take things one day at a time.. Wishing you all the best for 2010! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts