Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Hard Days Work!

I worked hard cleaning and organizing and messing up my house (try as I might there just seems to be an endless collection of random items that need homes). My dog spent his day randomly barking and laying on the rug watching us work. Apparently, I wore him out.


Among the projects we did today, I asked my brother if he knew how we could fix the outlet that was falling off the wall. He couldn't find the fuse switch to turn off the electricity to the outlet and I wasn't keen on the idea of him turning off all of my power... so he said silicone. I didn't have silicone, but wanted to know if caulk would work. After a few moments of staring at me with the tube in my hand, he decided to try it. It didn't work... so we added some contact cement. Then I used masking tape to hold it to the wall while everything dried because it was taking FOREVER. I'll let you know how this works out for us. My mother was terrified.



1 comment:

  1. i don't know if you follow this blog or not:
    http://modpodgerocks.blogspot.com/

    however, i almost bought this tray at michaels (clearance 2.99) because of the birds and decided I didn't really need it...

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

    I wouldn't do it exactly like that... but now Im looking around seeing where I could put it. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts