Sunday, July 13, 2014

A little rebranding...

I'm baaaack!

After being in a funk I decided to redo the blog to match my shop name.  It's more meaningful to me than the title Obsessive Creative Disorder was.  Also, I craft, but I don't do it nearly as often as I used to and I don't take pictures like I used to either.  I still want to blog and share things, but my life has changed and my blog needs to reflect that.  I felt bad calling this a craft blog and then posting about other stuff.

More importantly, I've always thought it would be cool to write a book or keep a binder of all those things they don't tell you that you need to know as an adult... or a single girl who moves out on her own.  So I'm thinking my blog will take more of a turn in that direction.  Even my Pinterest page has a board called "Things My Future Daughter Needs to Know."  As I told my best friend... no one tells you when you buy a house that weedeating sucks or that trees are going to grow in your freaking gutters and you have to climb up on a ladder and clean them out!


So, I hope you will stick with me along this journey.  It's sure to provide entertainment.  And I promise to still post some crafty pics... and to post more often.  I got called out on the fact that I haven't posted since December lol.

Much love to all of you!  Bear with me as I make changes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts