Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 2 of 30: Where I Want to Be in Ten Years

Where do I want to be in ten years?

DONE WITH MY MASTERS!
(That will probably happen this summer thank GOD!)

I'd like to be married and have at least one child. Hopefully in a bigger house with my two pups still enjoying life. They'll be 13 then.



I'd like to still be teaching, as a resource teacher or a classroom teacher or a gifted and talented teacher is fine with me.

I want to still have the same friends and still spend time with them, shopping and crafting, and loving that they are in my life.

Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest



I want to still live close to my family and see them for every holiday and celebration, and even more often if possible.

I want to be happy and better at the housecleaning and cooking.

More than anything, I want to have my goddaughter back in my life. A beautiful little girl who was born on July 31, 2001 and whom I haven't seen in almost three years. I would give ANYTHING to have her back in my life and know how much I love her.

That's where I want to be in ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts