- go see my friend's daughter's dance recital
- spend my annual day in Nashville, Indiana with Sarah
- go in at least one new flea market
- primer, paint, and glaze the kitchen table I sanded down in the garage
- organize my fabric in the craft room
- finish Charlie's puppy scrapbook
- paint something in the house (finish the bedroom, redo the baseboards- something!)
- give away some more things to Goodwill (including CLOTHES!)
- go through my massive shoe hoarding
- complete 2 graduate courses
- add at least one new item to my shop
- post that tutorial I've mentioned previously for a giveaway
- ship out bracelets for the charity project my students participated in
- finally finish and ship Miss Ashley over at the Shine Project her SMS Sweet Sailing necklace as seen in my shop as a thank you for inspiring me to go for it! (she is awesome, we love her, and if you need some inspiration for life- go check her out!)
- check out some of the sites downtown
- plant something
- play outside with Charlie
- make a new dessert
- revisit Metamora, Indiana
- eat a hurry burger- you have to have one to understand
- take pictures of summer fun with friends!
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Summer To Do
I was catching up on the posts over at Love Stitched and was inspired by her Summer To Do post so I'm doing my own!
ENTER CODE "BLACKFRIDAY15" IN THE SHOP TO GET 15% OFF YOUR PURCHASE! A Place in This World Good now through Saturday at noon!
There's a quote written on the chalkboard in my hallway: "We tend to seek happiness, when happiness is actually a choice." ...
Sorry guys! I can't figure out how to edit my other video clip to just show the crazy dog butting in! Oh well, love to ya's any...
The school year started... I am the only special education resource teacher in the entire building... That makes my caseload 32... It's ...
I own four pets. FOUR. When I first moved out on my own I had a dog, two cats, a turtle, and a hamster. It was INSANE. Of the current F...
Hey ya'll. I'm advertising this month with Maria @ Agape Love Designs! I'm a little late on this because live has been CRA...
Wow.... I haven't posted in forever. It seems like social media has become overwhelming and has taken over and overpowered the blog wor...
Lol... I don't have streaks in my hair. Join up at Whispering Sweet Nothings to find other bloggers in your area! She has a map and ...
So we started school this week.... I cannot even begin to count the number of bruises just above my knees from running into student desks LO...
I've thought about this for a while, but just this week I haven't been able to get the idea out of my mind. I am a daughter of an a...