Monday, June 13, 2011

Petite Banner for Pets

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a little crazy...

The newest of my furry children, who has been around since Christmas, is Stellaluna. She's a sugar glider and fascinates me.


This is her new cage that I scored for $4.50 at a flea market!


I decided it needed some sprucing up... so out came Skippyjon Jones with:
  • cardboard
  • paint
  • brushes
  • scissors
  • jump rings
  • pin or needle to punch holes in the corners of each pennant

I painted squares of color on the cardboard and then just cut out pennant shapes :).
Then you just poke a little hole in each corner with a pin and use jump rings to connect each piece. Oh and I wrote the name with a marker!


I run with scissors :D.


Finished product :D
(I love me some Skippyjon Jones and children books (Stellaluna is a character too))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts