Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DinoRoom!

A little over two years ago now I painted my friend's nursery for her first baby. It was the first time I'd ever done anything like it and it took me almost three full weeks to finish!

Well, my friend had her second baby at 27 weeks in September. Her first son just turned one in July so she needed some quick help to set up a new bedroom for him so her new baby boy could come home to the rainforest nursery. She went with a dinosaur theme and I was able to get it drawn and finished in just three days!!! Good thing too because we finished on a Sunday and her baby got to come home that following Wednesday!!! We had no idea at the time that he would get to come home after being in the NICU for just over two months! But he and his family are doing great and his big brother was loving our dinosaurs!

Papasaurus is the big bronto (cuz dad is TALL)

Mamasaurus

Seanasaurus


Zachasaurus

:) Hope you enjoyed! I really have been crafty! I'm just a lazy uploader and HATE my camera!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts