Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things: Part 1


So... I thought I would share with you some of my fave new beauty finds.

First off... HI! I'm Miss Greaseball Face could use my T zone as a mirror.
I swore by Mary Kay medium coverage foundation ($14) until my money got really tight and my oily face started eating the foundation alive!!!

Here's my new faves (for half the price!) AND for a coverage that lasts all day with NO SHINE! Hear me???? NO SHINE!!!

Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation (somewhere around $6 a pop and if Mary Kay is a 10/10 coverage, this is a 9/10)

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (also close to $6 a pop I believe)


The Falsies Mascara (somewhere around $6... noticing a trend here)

Deep Clean Long Last Shine Control Cleanser/Mask (closer to the $7 mark)

Twinkle and Shine eyeliner from Avon ($3.49, this comes in silver and gold... silver is actual glitter in a clear liner... gold is just a metallic shimmer liner with no glitter... def. prefer the silver)
I'm still in love with my Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Glosses... but I have a major issues with owning too many lip glosses, lipsticks, chapsticks, etc. What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts