Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Changes :)

So, every New Years I normally make maybe one resolution, but never really put much weight on it. This year I have goals to make some changes that will make me happier and since you are my bloggy buddies, I'm sharing with you!

  1. Eat smaller portions
  2. Drink less soda and eat less sugar
  3. Don't skip meals
  1. Write a blog post at least once a week
  2. Make time to craft at least once a week
  3. Further research shipping prices and post office services
  1. Grade papers weekly so that I don't have a mountain at report card time!
  2. Create classroom jobs
  3. Continue to seek out professional growth opportunities
  1. Get done the things I've procrastinated or just not even attempted to do!
Hope you've had a wonderful holiday and now a great start to the new year! I will be grading papers and doing report card type things!

~Amy~

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts