Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life...


(got this in an email once a long time ago... still cracks me up)


So... I really have done a few crafts over the last couple months. I've made necklaces, fabric posey pins, felt flower brooches, a mod podged table, a painting, and others I'm sure I'm missing. I just don't seem to have the patience to upload pictures and post them. That's a new goal of mine starting this week, I want to post at least one craft or creative post per week. So, my classroom is all packed and waiting to be moved to the school I've been reassigned to (80 boxes). I got a violation letter from the city for having weeds or grass in excess of 12 inches tall (I killed the weed eater, had no money for a replacement, was packing at school 9+ hours a day for the last 10 days, and it's rained like you wouldn't believe). I proceeded to take care of those much overgrown weeds last night, then tried to finish up today since the letter I received Friday had today as the deadline... and managed to drop a large cement block on my toe. OUCH!- which doesn't even begin to cover it. Possibly broken, won't be spending the money to find out since there is nothing that can be done for it. At any rate, I'm basically a broke 27 year old again for the time being except for a small allowance I have to get a few things at a craft store in the next few days. Then my summer goal will be to learn to be okay with not spending money and spending more time tending to things at home. That means lots of yard work and tons of inside work. I've lived in this house for just over two years now and I've neglected the homemaking duties for far too long. Can't wait to post pics of a clean and decorated house! Wish me luck... I'll need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts