Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sneak Peek of my Classroom- FINALLY

So we started school this week.... I cannot even begin to count the number of bruises just above my knees from running into student desks LOL.  Here is a peek of my classroom... only two pics... then my phone died!
These are my classroom rules in my insect themed class (idea was found on Pinterest!):

These are reading comprehension skills posters with matching beanie babies!  Also found on Pinterest and purchased on Teachers Pay Teachers!
(The wood treasure chest I purchased unfinished at Joann's with a 40% off coupon and stained and sealed myself... it now holds prizes for my kiddos)


I also had this box that a friend gave me last year when she was moving on to another school.  It was too plain for me and needed a makeover!

Before starting I noticed a BUNNY in my back yard (teacher ADD).

 I decided to paint it red and put chalkboard paint on the back that will face the classroom and on the drawers!

 I also decided it needed a ladybug to complete the theme...
I took it to school and absolutely love it!  I have drawers labeled with what is inside and wrote my name on the back!

This is Charlie between coats of paint drying lol.

I promise to post more pics next week!  It was the first week back and things were INSANE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts