Thursday, March 24, 2011

You WILL L O V E Mama Jill Designs

Have you heard of Mama Jill Designs?

O to the M to the G O O D N E S S!!!

I now STALK her etsy shop... waiting for new necklaces to pounce on!

I bought this beauty first (for a STEAL of $15!!!)


Then I HAD to have this one TOO ($16!!!)


The pictures don't even do them justice!!! They are GORGEOUS! AND she backs each one with coordinating fabric! CUH UTE! The back of the pink one is the paisley print and the blue one is the tiffany blue color. She ships quickly and has amazing prices and pieces and on and on and on. P.S. she has headbands and earrings too, you know, cuz you'll need to buy those since I will be snatching necklaces! HA (just kidding, I love everything of hers and have definitely been eying coordinating accessories).

Go check her out and share the love!

Mama Jill's Blog

Mama Jill Designs Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts