Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shoe Crushes... because I have big feet.

I LOVE shoes... they are beautiful and fun and the finishing touch to any outfit. I, however, wear a size 11. I'm also a plus sized girly, but let's face it, even if I manage to lose the amount of weight I need/want to- it's not going to change the length of my feet! So... here are the crushes I came across today while shopping with my mom and then browsing online:

What's the problem? Only the two * shoes come in a size 11!!! And the last pair... well even if they were in an 11, I can't walk in heels over 2 inches to save my life, especially not thin heels! Anyway, I'll probably end up with my crush on Target flats that are very close in color to the kill yourself in heels Candie's :). Those of you with smaller feet- knock yourselves out! Live it up in a pair of these shoes for me! P.S. I also never spend more than like $20 on shoes... normally it's closer to $10. I save the $60 price tag for my sneakers... which I'm still searching for!

Amy Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts