Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Still Here...


I'm still here! Just been incredibly busy at school/work and with my puppy. Haven't had time lately to go to the flea market or blog :(. My Google Reader count of new blog posts is a glaring 182. As a Special Education teacher I'm finding myself even more busy with new changes to how we write IEPs and being compliant. It's stressful, so I find myself coming home to curl up on the couch with my furballs and take a nap or just watch some tv so that I can unwind for the next day.
Sarah over at Love, Love, Love and I managed to do some awesome shopping and hanging out last weekend. We are both trying to make the majority of our Christmas gifts handmade. We also just signed up for a booth at my school's Holiday Bazaar in December! We can't wait to sell some of our crafty things! It's so exciting. I'm so thankful for being able to spend so much time with Sarah to hang out and shop and just spend time together. Every time we get together we pick up right where we left off. She's an awesome friend to have :). Thank God for those friends now when I'm stressing out!

Now it's off to bed so I can get to school by 7:15 to meet with my fifth grade teachers!

P.S. I'm still working on those Pay It Forward gifts!!!!

Love,
Amy Jean and her six little critters =^. .^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts