Monday, May 28, 2012

Top Ten Craft To Do During Summer Break

For starters... I HATE the new blogger format... it took FOREVER to figure out how to access my posts and write a new one!

Anyway, here's my top ten craft to do's during my six week summer break:

1. Make a wreath using one of these pool noodles



2. Make a terrarium or fairy garden



3. Make plaster numbers for my front door using a stepping stone kit

Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest


4. Make new flowers



5. Make felt bows



6. Make a doily dream catcher



7. Create an awesome journal page



8. Make a ruffle skirt or shirt



9. Finish refinishing the kitchen table- no pic here!

10. Use that alcohol ink I bought...



Sarah Marie @ Love, Love, Love and I are hitting the road for some summer adventures starting very soon... pics and posts to come, hope you follow along!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! We have a few things in common. I am also a Sp Ed teacher, love to craft, and love my fur babies. I want to do most of the things on your summer list for my break also. I love that fairy garden, and the house numbers on tile is a fabulous idea! I've tried the pool noodle thing and it's hard to keep it round. I put homemade flowers on almost everything! You have a cute blog here! Nice to meet you!
    Sheila @ Blissfully Shabby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts