Friday, January 14, 2011

Craft Room!!!

After living in my house for soon to be three years I officially have a functional craft room! My male cat and my dogs have always been trouble makers so the only rooms that got any attention at all were the living room, bathroom, and kitchen because everything else was behind closed doors. Well, I worked hard this year and just got the kick in the rear I needed to come and finish up in here. Now I do need a few more containers and a couple boxes of stuff need to move out, but I can see floor! Can't wait to share pics with you all very soon!

P.S. Do you know how amazingly excited I was when I saw that THE Modge Podge Amy commented on my last post? Yeah... that was like the BloggyWood Walk of Fame...

:) love you all
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts