Thursday, August 15, 2013

Facebook Linky Party!!!!



Hey everybody!  Welcome to my little random place in this world on Obsessive Creative Disorder!  In addition to this blog I have an etsy shop titled "A Place in This World".  It is full of little hair pretties and handmade jewelry and brooches.  I am adding more felt bow clips to the shop shortly!  In the meantime feel free to message me if you are interested in them for $2 a pop.  I just started back to work teaching after summer break so excuse the absence and randomness for the time being.  My blog follows all of my crafting randomness and my adventures as a 30 year old trying to figure things out and tame my three ring pet circus! Thanks for stopping by!  Leave a comment with your page, shop or blog so I can follow you too!







Please be sure to follow the rules!



1. First "Like" Each of the Hostess's Pages: Agape Love Designs | This is My Life | A Place in This World | Becoming Fabulous | A Little Piece of Me It is preferred that you "like" from your personal account as business pages dont "count". Each host will be visiting and following several pages as well.



2. Link up YOUR Business/fan page!!



3. Share this post on your facebook pages and encourage others to link up! The More links, the more exposure you get!



4. Stop by a few of the other pages linked up and let them know you are stopping by from the facebook fest & tag one or two of the hosts when you do so!

Please "like" the hostess' facebook pages linked in the first 5 spots, then link up your FACEBOOK pages only! Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts