Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Welcome Just Lovelies!



Hello! Any of you who do not know... I started out 2012 advertising on Heather's blog: Just Lovely Things... you can hit the button in my sidebar to check her out and her awesome shop!!!


I can be a current in stock piece, a past sold piece, or we can even work together for me to create a custom piece for you!

For all new followers- WELCOME and Thank you for sharing some love! If you have a blog or shop please leave me info in your comment so I can return the favor! I am full of randomness on this blog and cover everything from art to crafts to pets to shopping to thrifting to teaching AND the daily challenges that sometimes get in my way. I try to keep it real and still give everyone some fun tutorials and pics to enjoy!


Winners will be chosen over at Heather's Just Lovely blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts