Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up to Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy with some outfits from the first couple weeks of school.  This is actually week 6 for me... but I have been attacked by major seasonal allergies and have not been with it enough to remember pics!

Shirt: JCP
Cardigan: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Premier Designs


Jacket: Target
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Gap
Necklace: Premier Designs (even though you can't see it!) 

Scarf: Walmart
Shirt: JCP
Pants: Maurices
Shoes: Target 

 Shirt: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Sperry.com

What I end up looking like after working in my classroom all day before students start school when the AC hasn't been turned on yet. :) 
Sideways Cross Necklace: Premier Designs


 Jacket: Maurices (regular price $69.95... clearance $5.95)
Shirt: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Walmart

Shirt: Walmart
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Sperry.com
Necklace: Premier Designs (started selling it a couple of months ago :) )
I also have on a gorgeous Anthropologie headband, but couldn't get it in the shot :(

Check out all the other fashion inspiration on the WIWW Posts!
pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts