Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WWIW: What I was too busy to post!

The school year started...
I am the only special education resource teacher in the entire building...
That makes my caseload 32...
It's never been larger than 27...
Manageable is 22...

Basically, I lost all ability to have time to blog!

So here are some outfit posts from the last month:

...

DRESS: I MADE IT!!!!
FIRST PIECE OF CLOTHING I HAVE EVER MADE!!!
I used tutorials from Sweet Verbana for:

Dress: Target (MOST AMAZING DRESS EVERRRR)
Shrug: T.J. Maxx

Jacket: Marian College (now Marian University- my alma mater)
Dress: Walmart (I was sick this day and this was my comfy outfit!)
Cowboy Boots: Kmart (LOVEEEEEEEEE THEM!!!! First pair that has EVER fit my size 11 feet)

Shirt: Cato's
Pants: Maurice's (clearance)
Necklace: Flea Market

Dress: Kmart (red and aqua!!! LOVE!)
Shrug: T.J. Maxx
Jeans: Maurice's
Shoes: Target

Bad lighting... sorry
Shirt: Lane Bryant from Goodwill
Pants: Maurice's (same pair! EEK!) (I washed them I swear!)
No clue what shoes are on my feet!

Dress: Target
Flats: Payless

Lazy hair with a rolled rose clip from an etsy shop I've lost the name of!

Patchwork Poseys: Made by me in my Etsy Shop :)

Shirt: Fashion Bug
Jeans: Walmart Phat Silver Label

Shirt: Family Dollar
Lace Cami: Cato's
Jeans: Maurice's (clearance)
Necklace: Premier Designs

I'm linking up to:
pleated poppy


Momma Go Round

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Love the maxi dress! They're so cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love! :)

Popular Posts